Application Security Requirements & Threat Management (ASRTM)is a great way to:
• Lowering costs to build secure software
• Making security measurable
• Turning unplanned work into planned work
• Freeing up time away from remediation, and into feature development
• Having a single process that works with in-house, outsourced, and commercial software
• Providing confidence that software is secure, when requirements are linked to verification
In this chat with Rohit Sethi of Security Compass, we discuss ASRTM and how it helps DevOps teams, security teams and DevSecOps.